Monday, February 13, 2012

Greenwood Visit

First, a big THANKS to our friends from Greenwood who welcomed us into their church last night for youth with open arms!  The youth from Eupora who were able to go to St. John's UMC had a really great night and were already begging/asking me when we would be gathering with them again!  Not to mention, the entire car ride home (at least in my car) was spent searching for new friends on Facebook and adding each other immediately.  Their youth minister, John, and I are hoping to re-group again in the near future to go out and do some hands-on work/missions, so be on the lookout for this soon!  I am so excited to have met their group at CONVO this Summer and look forward to the friendships we've made growing stronger through our work together for Christ. 
Thanks again St. John's Youth Group for a wonderful night of fellowship and fun!  Now, it is ya'lls turn to come to Eupora : ). 

Here are a few pictures I took throughout the night.  (Sorry, didn't get many.. was too busy playing games!)



"Bumbidee..Bum.. Bum.. Bum.."


Kick ball



Just a few ideas for the Shed :)... Thanks Chloe for being my model!



Thought these would look cool in the Shed (and take up less space!)


Part of their youth room at St. John's
(Our girls loved their HUGE dry erase board as you can see!)



"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
Matthew 18:20

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment