Monday, October 8, 2012

We're Engaged!!!

CHAP PROPOSED!!!

I'd like to first apologize to everyone who was at youth last night for not sharing the big news with you then, in person.  It was so difficult for me to keep it hidden from you, but I knew I should wait considering Chap's sisters had not gotten the news yet.  I hope you won't hold it against me!

Some of you may know that Chap and I were at Camp Lake Stephens this past weekend helping with a Jr. High retreat.  The retreat was such a blast and I was able to spend some much needed time in the Lord's beautiful creation.  Little did I know Chap would be popping the big question that very weekend.  After the retreat was over on Sunday, Chap asked if I would like to walk down to the lake (one of my favorite spots at camp) before I had to leave town for Eupora.  I agreed and we began our walk down a long gravel road.  About 45 minutes later, as we stood up on the pier to head back to main camp, Chap asked me if I would be his wife.  I of course said yes : ).  He could not have picked a more perfect place to propose.  It was beautiful!

I thought posting this on the blog would be a great way for everyone to find out all at once and it still be a surprise!!

Here are a few pictures if you're interested...


The lake

The pier where he proposed!

He did a wonderful job : )


Love ya'll!!!!  See you on Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment